Wednesday, October 28, 2009

So far, so good.

I instituted the rules on Sunday and so far things are going well this week.

I started my regime with a 45 minute run on the most amazing, sunny Sunday. I followed up that brilliant run with a class at the gym on Monday night. Don't even get me started about the class and it's "circle of trust" but I will say that I'm still feeling the effects in my abs today so something good must have happened. I took a break on Tuesday night and then I was back at it today. I came home from work at 5:30 and immediately threw on my gear and headed out for a 30 minute run and mixed in some hills.

Even though I'm still up and I mean way up in the weight department I'm feeling great! Really, really great!!! This almost makes me mad when I think about it. Why do I give up on the exercise? WHY?!?!?!

The update on food is as follows: I'm still eating! HAHA But not as much as before AND I'm not feeling the urge to binge on peanut cups anymore. I've also managed to eat a fruit or vegetable at 98% of my meals.

With all that said, I'm really hoping I manage to keep this up...

1 comment:

  1. Great job on the exercise! It is hard to keep up with it at first... I can't tell you how many times I picked up only to stop after a few months. This is the longest I've gone without stopping - 10 months! (haha, this sounds like AA!)

    About the food, do you write it down? I log mine on self.com and I find that this REALLY helps. It lets you know how many calories you should eat and how far along you are.

    ReplyDelete