Friday, October 23, 2009

More Motivation...

It looks like in the near future I may be working for/with an IronWoman. How's that for motivation?!?! Yikes. Now nothing is for certain but I think it's about time to turn my chubby train around and start taking some life changes a bit more seriously.

I've decided to start by throwing out the leftover pizza from last night, the box of Joe Louis I recently acquired and the box of almond brittle I've be shoving in my face each day at my desk. I would call that a good start.

An IronWoman can you imagine? I'm already in awe of discipline and ashamed of my lack thereof. If our relationship does come to be you can be damn sure that she will never, NEVER see me hustling back a pumpkin spice mega muffin from the coffee shop on the corner!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment